Global Health

Friday 2 December 2016

Nutrition







Nutrition quotes from all over the world



Health Quotes


“The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” 
― Ann Wigmore

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”  ~Josh Billings

Never, no never does Nature say one thing and wisdom another- Christolph Frederick Von Schuller

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”  ~Doug Larson

   “Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”  ~Edward Stanley

I know I'm not perfect at giving my body what it needs to refuel after a run. Recognizing my bad habits has helped me pay more attention to what I eat. I have been known to rush through my day without making nutrition a priority, so I work hard to prepare healthy snacks in advance of my runs and while the kids are at school.- Summer Sanders


Berries, Apples, Bananas and Pears, help reduce health worries and scares.

Keep in shape by eating Grape- slogan 

Everything your body needs, nothing it doesn’t.


Take a look at the dietary guidelines for this year in - Health first 



Diets to be invoved in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your view is....